Thursday 8 June, 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Auckland Atelier @ Takapuna Art Supplies
124 Anzac St, Takapuna
Instructor: Nick Fedaeff  http://nickfedaeff.art/
Have you contemplated expanding your art market but not sure how to go about it? In this 2 hour seminar, internationally acclaimed artist Nick Fedaeff will share some successful strategies for art marketing both in New Zealand and abroad .
Topics will include:
An overview of the New Zealand art market including art shows, galleries and online services
An overview on the Australian art market including all of the above plus artist residencies
How to get into the Asian, American and European markets including residencies, fairs, galleries and mobile art shows and dealers
What is an Art Agency?
How to build your business through online sales
Posting your artwork overseas
How to price your work and deal with international taxes
How to better self promote though social media and in print
Q & A
Nick Fedaeff is a New Zealand artist who exhibits internationally. He is currently travelling around the world and painting in different spaces.
Nick’s art is truly global with a quality and originality appreciated, worldwide. To date he has held successful exhibitions in Switzerland and Hong Kong, he was a resident artist in Germany and he is represented by several well known galleries in Australia and New Zealand.
- Art Revolution, Taipei 14 – 17 April 2017, Taipei, Taiwan
- NZ Art Show 2 – 5 June 2017, TSB Bank Arena Wellington, New Zealand
- Wentworth Galleries, Sydney
- Holloway Gallery, Queensland
- Central Art Gallery, Queenstown
- Bread and Butter Gallery, Whitianga
- Kunstsupermarket, Vienna, Frankfurt, Berlin, Hamburg, Marburg
- Eclectic Image Gallery, Maui